Top That Roofing is Your Polyurethane Foam Expert in the Denver region
Sprayed polyurethane foam (SPF) roofing is one of the most cost-effective, environmentally friendly, durable roofing systems available today. An SPF foam roof topped with one of our reflective coatings delivers 30 percent or more in energy savings per year. SPF is ideal no matter what the climate, as it insulates your building during the warm and cool months.
Save money multiple ways:
- Qualify for new “green” building tax credits and/or rebates offered by the federal government (Check with your local utility companies and tax adviser for details)
- Save enough in heating and/or cooling costs to pay for your new SPF foam and coating system within seven years (Actual results may vary pending an energy audit)
Custom-design SPF foam and coating systems cater to your specific geographical location and climate conditions. It can be applied to interior walls for even more energy savings.The resulting seam-free foam barrier does the following:
- Eliminates air infiltration, the leading cause of energy loss
- Offers an impressive insulation value of R-6 per inch
- Adds structural strength without adding much weight
- Can be applied to most existing roof surfaces
- Withstands hurricane-force winds
- Can easily correct damaged substrate and/or poor drainage
- Exudes water because of the foam’s closed-cell insulation properties
- Reduces sound transmission
- Easily repairs or recoats
Why Choose SPF Spray Foam?
SPF roofing systems have been engineered to provide a superior, energy-efficient, long-lasting roof for any building. Foam offers excellent insulation value and a smooth, durable, seam-free barrier against the elements when coated. It repels that suns rays keeping your building cooler.
Foam is so lightweight – about eight ounces per square foot – that it can be applied over most existing roof systems without exceeding the structural load capacity. Yet, it’s amazingly strong, easily withstanding light foot traffic and other weight requirements. Foam systems have met the most stringent requirements for a variety of industry groups and are recognized by the International Conference of Building Officials.